Shop Hop!

Hey guys! I'm back! Shop hop was AMAZING! SO.MUCH.FUN! Also...spend all the money...oops! 
My Grandma flew in from Kansas to do this with us. Mom rented a mini van and my two grandmas, two younger sisters, mom and I all piled in! 1300 miles, 5 ferries, 5 major bridges, 2 hotels, 6 people, 51 quilt shops, in 5 days!!
Here we are (minus Grany she had to take the pic) outside the first shop! I made the bags for each of us (post coming soon with all that info!) (also doesn't middle sister look so thrilled! She's not a morning person)



There was A LOT of this! 


This book helped a lot!

Here's some picture overload of all the shenanigans:



We love ferries!


Bonding with middle sister (don't tell her I posted the sleeping picture!)


I need both of these things in my life! ;)



Bought mommy flowers to say thanks for driving! (isn't she gorgeous?!)


Here we are in front of the last shop!

Annnnnd.....since I know you're dying to know!
here's all the stuff I bought!!







Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment